Monday, September 18, 2017

I’d like to invite you to a free class

Dear Friends,

If you’re feeling stuck in life, in a relationship, or you’re finding it hard to achieve your goals, I’d like to invite you and all your friends to a free class I’m giving at the office in Long Beach CA on Thursday September 21, 2017 at 7pm.

I’ll be showing you lots of possibilities to become your most accomplished self, and just how simple it can be to make self-fulfilling prophecies for success.

You'll learn about all the tools you could be using to help yourself move on, attract abundance, love, wealth and true satisfaction.

An RSVP would be greatly appreciated and if you have questions feel free to call 1 (800) 790-6140, or email me here.

Love and Blessings
Rita Harrison

PS. If you can't make it, call about Live Streaming it on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment